Continuing Studies | Registration Policies

Architect Showcase 010 ECU 2017 11 08

How to register for Continuing Studies courses

Register for courses online as part of a certificate program or choose an individual course or workshop.

Enter our registration portal, MyEC, by clicking the name of the course you are interested in, then click 'Register For This Course' which appears in the yellow box under the course description. From there, further registration directions will be prompted.

You may contact Continuing Studies by email for help with registration and programming inquiries, and by phone or in person up until the course start date.

We strongly recommend early registration, as space is limited and courses fill to capacity.

Certificate Courses

Students do not have to be completing a part-time certificate to register in courses. Courses are open to all students 18 or older.

OneCard ID

The Emily Carr OneCard is your permanent Emily Carr University ID card that will provide access to campus facilities as determined by your course registration, including classrooms, shops, studios, and any other areas and resources that are assigned for your specific requirements. All students must have their OneCard ID to access their classrooms and ECU services.

OneCard ID Registration
Course Registrations
OCAD U Courses
Registration Deadlines

Continuing Studies Policies

  • Registration in courses is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Unless otherwise indicated, students in Continuing Studies (CS) courses must be at least 18 years old by the course start date.
Tuition Fees
Course Materials
Registration Statement
Withdrawal and Refund
Wait Lists
Postponement of Courses
Emergency Closures
Access Cards
Student Code of Conduct
Language Requirements
Grade Appeals